Saturday, August 1, 2015

July 2015 Challenge Recap



July was a busy month for me due to work. I tried my best to read as many fantasy books as possible and did quite decent. You can check my intro post about Flights of Fantasy here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here, March's recap here, April's recap here, May's recap here and June's recap here.

Flights of Fantasy books I've read in July 2015

  
 



Many of the diversity books I've read in July also crossed over with the fantasy books I've read. Please check out my intro to the Dive Into Diversity challenge here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here, March's recap here, April's recap here, May's recap here and June's recap here.

Dive Into Diversity books I've read in July 2015

  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment