Friday, January 1, 2016

December 2015 Challenge Recap



This month Elizabeth from Book Yabber and I finished reading the remaining three books in the Harry Potter series for Pottermas 2015. After reading Harry Potter, I was able to tackle a variety of books before the year ended but do not fall under fantasy. You can check my intro post about Flights of Fantasy here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here, March's recap here, April's recap here, May's recap here, June's recap here, July's recap here, August's recap here, September's recap here, October's recap here and November's recap here.

Flights of Fantasy books I've read in December 2015





My fantasy reads have mirrored my diversity reads for the month. Please check out my intro to the Dive Into Diversity challenge here. You can check out January's recap here, February's recap here, March's recap here, April's recap here, May's recap here, June's recap here, July's recap here, August's recap here, September's recap here, October's recap here and November's recap here.

Dive Into Diversity books I've read in December 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment