Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Jenny Han's Upcoming Release

So during BookExpo America and Book Con, Simon & Schuster along with Jenny Han announced a third book in the To All the Boys I've Loved Before duology. Can I say OMG! YAY, the Song girls are returning!

I loved how Jenny surprised her readers with the book title on a cake! Always and Forever, Lara Jean will be released spring of next year! To celebrate the news, Jenny took photos with fans at the Simon & Schuster booth on Saturday, May 14th at Book Con. Sprinkled donuts were handed out as part of the celebration.





Although I wasn't fortunate enough to attend BEA this year, I am excited to hear the amazing news about another Jenny Han book. I am a huge fan of the To All the Boys I've Loved Before series and I am super pumped for Spring 2017. Are you excited for the Always and Forever, Lara Jean?

2 comments:

  1. I can't even handle it, Nicole! I am so excited and so curious to see what this means for JAM!

    In the meantime I also feel like you will appreciate a recommendation to read The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder (out in June) which reminded me a lot of Lara Jean's books in all of the best ways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for next year! That was the best surprise because I never would have thought Jenny was going to write another Lara Jean book. And I am very curious about what will happen to JAM!

      Also, thank you for the book recommendation. I will add it to my TBR list.

      Delete